” CyberCoder, who suffers from major loss in Adsense income yet he plays by the rules!” – I hope Google is reading that…..
Now I have to admit when I went through my stats, which by the way are Google Analytics, I had to search pretty hard to come up with 10 irrelevant keywords, but they are there, and they are pretty damn funny at that.
- theargylesweater – I live in Mississippi, an argyle sweater could only be less needed than a Parka.
- 1966 mustang overheating – Ok, I could actually help with this one, but how does Google know that, I need to look for those cameras around the house.
- bigsausagepizza trinity – Hhhmmm, is the blasphemy? I know about the Trinity, and I certainly can handle some sausage pizza, but once again, how do they know that?
- girly wordpress themes – Hey now, I love wordpress themes, but you are barking up the wrong tree here.
- i want to make money illegally – damn it, I thought nofollow, noarchive, noread, iknownothing Meta tags took care of that.
- iwanttogotolawschool – And your asking me that after seeing #5?
- prettylilpanties – Uh, hey honey if you read this we will talk later.
- traces of murder/the bathtub killer – Ok, really guys, I don’t know anything about this, please contact the guy who searched for #6!
- yahoo password stealer – Is someone just trying to make me look bad to Yahoo? See #6…again….
- turks cap dallas texas – Yes I wear Caps, yes I lived in Texas,for a long time and yes I know a lot about Dallas, but who are the Turks?
PS: Thanks Garry, I needed a little fun this morning!